Purchase of tickets
- From the ticket booths of Eesti Kontsert, you can purchase tickets for all events sold on the sales network of Piletilevi and Piletimaailm
- One hour before a concert, only tickets to the upcoming concert are sold in the ticket booths of the concert hall
- You can pay for your tickets in cash or by card
- Ukrainian war refugees can attend the concerts in Estonia Concert Hall for 10 €. Tickets are available when providing/showing your ID or temporary residence permit only at the box offices of Eesti Kontsert.
- Tickets will not be bought back or exchanged (except for when the concert is cancelled or the performer changes)
- Ticket booths do not book tickets
- PDF tickets bought online cannot be exchanged for paper tickets
- Please check your tickets and money before leaving the booth. Subsequent complaints will not be resolved
Re-purchase of tickets
In case of re-purchasing a ticket, we need your e-ticket or a photo of a ticket, and the name/surname and the bank account number of the beneficiary sent us by email.
Contacts for concert halls of Eesti Kontsert:
* Estonia Concert Hall, ph.: +372 614 7765 / email@example.com
* Vanemuine Concert Hall, ph.: +372 737 7536 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Pärnu Concert Hall, ph.: +372 445 5800 / email@example.com
* Jõhvi Concert Hall, ph.: +372 334 2000 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets can also be re-purchased at the box offices of the concert halls.