Purchase of tickets
- From the ticket booths of Eesti Kontsert, you can purchase tickets for all events sold on the sales network of Piletilevi and Piletimaailm
- One hour before a concert, only tickets to the upcoming concert are sold in the ticket booths of the concert hall
- You can pay for your tickets in cash or by card
- Ukrainian war refugees can attend the concerts for free. Your free tickets are available when providing/showing your ID or temporary residence permit only at the box offices of Eesti Kontsert in Tallinn, Tartu and Pärnu.
- Tickets will not be bought back or exchanged (except for when the concert is cancelled or the performer changes)
- Ticket booths do not book tickets
- PDF tickets bought online cannot be exchanged for paper tickets
- Please check your tickets and money before leaving the booth. Subsequent complaints will not be resolved
Re-purchase of tickets
Eesti Kontsert kindly asks members of the audience who have purchased their tickets before October 25 2021, but now due to new government stated restrictions to public events are not able to attend the concerts, to contact us.
We will give our best to find the best solution for you – whether exchanging your ticket, exchanging it as a gift certificate/ticket or re-purchase your ticket.
Eesti Kontsert is able to re-purchase tickets bought before 25.10.2021 and are valid for concerts up to 31.12.2021.
Ticket you cannot use to aforementioned reason can be re-purchased up to 1 day before the concert date. Please note, we are not able to re-purchase your ticket on the concert day.
In case of re-purchasing a ticket, we need your e-ticket or a photo of a ticket, and the name/surname and the bank account number of the beneficiary sent us by email.
Contacts for concert halls of Eesti Kontsert:
* Estonia Concert Hall, ph.: +372 614 7765 / email@example.com
* Vanemuine Concert Hall, ph.: +372 737 7536 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Pärnu Concert Hall, ph.: +372 445 5800 / email@example.com
* Jõhvi Concert Hall, ph.: +372 334 2000 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets can also be re-purchased at the box offices of the concert halls.
Eesti Kontsert apologizes for any inconvenience. Let us stay well and keep Estonian cultural life going.