Accommodation

The house of Gustav Ernesaks is located close to Tallinn City centre in the neighbourhood of the Song Festival Grounds, at 10 Oru Street. The so-called Father of Song and his family lived in the legendary house, which was built by the singers of the Estonian National Male Choir, between 1953 and 1993. In 1997, the Cultural Endowment of Estonia took the building over from the inheritors of Ernesaks.

The guesthouse of Gustav Ernesaks

The house of Gustav Ernesaks is located close to Tallinn City centre in the neighbourhood of the...

More