Jõhvi Concert Hall
Jõhvi Concert House opened its doors on October 8, 2005 under the management of Aivar Mäe, acting at the time as the Director of Estonian Concert. The architects of the concert house are Ra Luhse and Tanel Tuhal. Linda Madalik created the concert hall’s excellent acoustics.
Cinema Amadeus, Jõhvi City Gallery, Jõhvi Music School, Jõhvi Hobby Centre and Café Noot reside in the building.
Jõhvi Concert House is an excellent choice for organising various events. Conferences, seminars, exhibitions, festive receptions, classical concerts, ballet performances, balls, rock concerts and many more in can be held at Jõhvi Concert Hall. Our customers prefer us because of the comfort we provide, our convenient location, great indoor opportunities, a spacious parking lot and diversity.
The colourful history of Jõhvi Concert Hall dates back to the year 1491, when Jõhvi Manor with its historicist features stood on the spot of the modern Jõhvi Concert House. The manor buildings were surrounded by a spacious park, which can be found next to the concert house even today, reminding us of the former glory of the manor.