The house of Gustav Ernesaks is located close to Tallinn City centre in the neighbourhood of the Song Festival Grounds, at 10 Oru Street. The so-called Father of Song and his family lived in the legendary house, which was built by the singers of the Estonian National Male Choir, between 1953 and 1993.
In 1997, the Cultural Endowment of Estonia took the building over from the inheritors of Ernesaks. The house, now fully renovated, has become an Estonian Concert guesthouse and a room-museum dedicated to the Father of Song.
The house is decorated in the style of the 1960s. An attempt has been made to preserve the original design and cosiness peculiar to the house’s former owner and the era. The interior design of the house combines several solutions typical of the period with national interior design elements.
To book accommodation or conference room, please contact directly landlord of the house: kultuurkapital.ee