Estonia Concert Hall’s Box office
Estonia Ave 4
Tue-Fri 12 - 19
Sat 12 - 17
Mon and Sun 1 hour before the concert
- Estonia Concert Hall’s Box office is ready to cooperate with promoter as required.
- The Box office of is open for booking and information sharing by telephone, e-mail or in person.
- All reservations for your event are handled by a sophisticated, modern ticketing system, which ensures an efficient and accurate service to both promoter and audience.
- Our experienced Box office staff work closely with the promoter and give advice on all ticketing aspects of the event. Sales reports are available as often as required.
- Tickets can be purchased or reserved for the whole concert season of Eesti Kontsert
- Reserved tickets must be purchased 7 days prior to the concert at the latest The reservation for tickets not received on time is annulled.
- Payment for the tickets can be made in cash, bank card or bank transfer.
- One hour before the concert only the tickets for that evening's concert can be pruchased
- The sold tickets cannot be changed or returned, except the cases when the concert is either cancelled or scheduled for another date